It’s 2015. Moose and BBK are not dead (yet). And we got a jonesing for posting for the moment.
The following is a list of our excuses for abandoning the blog this time:
- We are, as they are called, “lazy mofos”
- In August, Moose and BBK moved into their first place together with another couple
- In September, BBK returned to school and, with Moose, started selling Monty Python greeting (or farewell) cards on Etsy
- By the end of October, other couple and Team Moose/BBK waged war on each other
- By December, other couple announced they are moving out
- Over Christmas, BBK tricked Moose’s family into thinking she’s a wonderful human being
- The past two weeks, BBK has entered the winter academic quarter, Moose has been panhandling a shitload of rent/grocery/gas money, we’ve been interviewing couples to take over the other couple’s lease
- Oh, and we might be getting a cat
Moose looking on during our winter break sojourn to the in-laws
Anything past “lazy mofos” is pretty much white noise. But for the time being, we are back and raring to jump back into reading blogs, posting blogs, and sharing our mental ticklings with y’all until our next slump.
So we’ll leave you with this gem of an article for your enjoyment:
“10 WOMEN CHRISTIAN MEN SHOULD NOT MARRY”
(No commentary is needed.)
Cheers, and tell us how you’ve been because we’ve missed you (like, a lot),
Moose and BBK
Hey, it’s me, BBK. I’m just dropping in for my semi-irregular “I’m not dead” update. It’s so that I can feel good about posting without actually posting anything of consequence (as if my posts are anything but consequential).
And I make no promises, but I may or may not be posting more in the near or distant future.
There, happy? A post no one wanted.
P.S. Oh, and some weirdo nominated us for more award stuff. Call up the strippers and birthday cake boys. We’ll be posting about it soon (or not).
P.P.S. And for some substance – as well as for the sake of cute Internet animals – here’s a picture of Moose torturing a guinea pig.
I could say that I’ve had a lot on my plate – in between apartment hunting, returning to work, and catching up on episodes of Parks and Rec. But the real reason I’ve been neglecting you guys is because I’ve been lazy.
I was remiss in my duties, but now I’m back, so the world can return to rightness again.
This upcoming week, we have a modest smorgasbord of guest posts, who will defibrillate this blog back to life and spread some knowledge across those fine toasty brains of yours.
Metaphors are hard.
BBK & Moose
Greetings, gentlemen and ladies and all around and in between, we are back from vacation. We’ve missed you all dearly (except you- yeah, you with the face, you know who you are) and we will shortly resume our irregularly scheduled programming.
BBK & Moose
By the time this has been posted, Moose and BBK will be on their way to Utah for the national Rainbow Gathering. We might schedule a few posts to be published while we’re miles away from WiFi or cellular reception. So don’t worry too much. Your occasional dose of knowledge won’t be long.
We mainly wanted to post this update as an explanation of why we likely aren’t replying to your comments. (Because it’s either that or we hate you – just kidding, we love you all equally, even the stupid ones).
So we’re more likely than not not trying to ignore you. We’re just having too much goddamn fun hanging out with hippies.
BBK and Moose